MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, August 25, 2011

PRAY FOR ME

PRAY FOR ME.... something is happening... the aftershocks of the earthquake don’t compare to this life of mine being rattled as I battle these demons my hopeful outlook is being bagged up like shake and bake my heart is on broil and I NEED it on bake! this is BULLSHIT yall ... I cant smile anymore I can't fake it I don’t know how much more I can take gimme my timbs I’m on a weak limb I’m tired yall sobbing from deep within thinkin dammn I'm loosing so much even when I'm winning! I woke up screaming pleading my soul is bleeding needing GOD in it not because he’s been absent I feel like a blood hound looking for him and I lost my tracking scent ~~ JAMIE BOND

No comments:

Post a Comment